I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lost friend

I received a call yesterday that a guy I knew since I was around 18 died suddenly. I was sure it was a heart attack since that ran in his family.
Today as I was opening my fancy gift I was being told he had committed suicide. He traveled to the next state over, booked himself into a motel, and drank antifreeze. The maid found him, he was hospitalized for five days, and then died. He left behind six children and no note.
JJ, I am sorry you were in so much pain. I pray for you sweet little peanut.

I feel that the tiny-house charm helped me hold on to see that my life will be okay and that there is a bright future ahead of me. Thanks again, Princess, for connecting with me when I needed it.

No comments: