I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rocks

Last Saturday it was 60 some degrees out! I went out to the property and discovered no snow or mud in the roadway. I was so happy. That is why I hadn't been out in a couple of months. My mother kept reporting all the snow she was having so I figured there was no way I could park my truck out there.
I was happy as can be, so I dug right in, and I mean dug in. I dug up more rocks for my field stone faced foundation and chimney. I also cleared fallen limb debris from the leach field. I figured since we will be working on it cutting trees, we don't need to be tripping over so many branches.
Opps! I remember I want to get some more pallets before Bro comes home. I use them to pile the rocks and cut hardwood on.

No comments: