I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Products

At the event this morning I learned about a new insulation coming out of Canada. It looks really good.
They are building a plant in the South, too.
I also talked to the Quickrete guy about my stress crack. He said to coat the entire wall with Quickwall. It has a plastic fiber in it and is really strong.
It snowed this morning and was really a pretty drive to the restaurant.
I want to clean out more of my house in order to be more organized when it is time to move, but I am not very motivated to do it.
I haven't heard back from the lawyers, yet, about a closing date. I don't care if it takes another month or longer because of snow I can't do anything more at the property right now anyway and once I have the closing I start to pay! lol

No comments: