I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The right truck will come along

The owner of the truck I saw Friday changed his mine and took it off the market.
I'm not sad about it as I am thinking that I will stick with a 2WD anyway. The mpg are better and I discovered that I don't like being up so high in 4WD's. I feel tippy in them.
I just will have to remain careful when I am off-roadin' up to my campsite and to the house property. I'll need to keep a shovel, tow strap, come-along, tracfone, and my AAA card ready at hand. lol
I made out on that excursion Friday anyway because on the way back I stopped in a store that had Keen hikers discounted and with no sales tax! I finally replaced my worn out ones. Next are sneakers. All of my footwear was worn out, no wonder I am having foot problems.
Peace out.

No comments: