I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Monday, January 26, 2009

205'

These are pics of the casing being delivered on Monday. Barry put them in on Tuesday and I missed it!

205' and 3 gallons per minute on the water! Yeah! Thursday we were at 180' and 2 gallons per min and then Friday at 5pm we were in the clear. It was so great to see all that fresh clean water getting pulled out of the well on top of the slurry.
I needed 2.5 gallons per minute to be acceptable to the county. It actually was 3.9 at 42 degrees on the sonar. At 50 degrees it was 4.2 gallons per minute but then Barry changed the temp rating to match the gauge that comes with the sonar gun and for our region it is supposed to be at 44 degrees in January and 41 degrees just a mile or so away. so 42 made sense. 
The temp is the temp of the air in the casing.

No comments: