I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Friday, January 9, 2009

Time

The best advice I can give the reader is to anticipate changes and lots of time. "The well digger is coming any day." These are the words I keep saying. One lady said, didn't you say that like last week. Well, okay lady, it takes time.
Two mornings this week were welcomed by sleet, today by frigid temps. Barry had already told me that he won't come out in bad weather or below 20-25 degrees. Who can blame him.
I am fortunate in that I am not under any deadlines. Thank God.
I do wish it had happened before school starting next week, but it is no problem.
I am looking for another truck, slowly. I need to get on it. Toyota sent me phase one letter yesterday and said that in 2 days I will be contacted with an offer to buy back my truck. I did go visit it at the dealers last week when I dropped off the reg. It was parked up in back of the dealership, out of the way, waiting.


No comments: