I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Power up


Bought the Husky generator yesterday.
I really like it. Bro-in-law put the wheels on it and all and had me power it up, run it, and power down and load onto the pickup with his ramps. Now I need ramps and/or a trailer! The more you buy, the more you need somehow, and just when I work toward minimization.

Barry can use it to pump out the well and ready it for the water test, then Sammy can use it too, for construction. I figured, heck, why pay others, as deserving as they are, for rental on a generator when I am going to need one for the house anyway. The neighbors are always out of power, so I will be too during those ice storms. This 5000 watt baby will allow me to still watch all my favorite movies and eat ice cream from my running fridge while the coyotes are howling to the moon outside.
This 10hp engine has some power!

No comments: