I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shed

Okay, now I really need a shed up there. I'll have to store my new generator and other tools as needed. I was carrying around shovel, sledge hammer, hammers, stakes, etc. all in my truck last fall. It would be better to leave stuff there so I could have the truck a little cleaner.
I knew it last fall, and Florida had even suggested to me that I buy a Rubbermaid one to make things easier, but nooooo. I'll probably do it the project way and build one. I have a lot of scrap wood left over from my fort build. I have been looking on craigslist, freecycle, and reuse also. There was one last fall a 10x10 and I should have gone and gotten it. Darn.
I know either a free one will come along or else I'll build one, hopefully.
Peace out.

No comments: