Funny how a generator purchase snowballs...
This is the way this is going:
1. I buy a generator
2. realize I now need truck tailgate ramps for it
3. realize I need a 5 gallon gas can to keep with it
4. I need a green/camo tarp to wrap it in in the woods with a cable and padlock to lock to tree
5. then I realize I need a shed at the Hill to keep it and other tools in
6. then I figure I really should get tenants insurance and make sure it covers stuff I leave out there
7. then I figure I need a trailer to haul the generator and other logs, materials, tools, etc,
8. then I need DMV papers for the trailer which must mean $ registration
9. then I need insurance for the trailer...
End result...I should have just grabbed power from neighbor! lol
Let Me Hear You Say This Shit Is Bananas
3 days ago