I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hay Road

Quick clean up because Smiley and helper had down time while waiting for the power company to finish up with the poles. We were all there waiting to start work on putting in the culvert.
I pulled up to the hill road and there were about 6 or 7 power company vehicles, two pick up trucks, a trailer pulling an excavator (Sammies crew), plus my girly truck! 
All this on the little narrow road at the top of the hill at the turn! What a site! Yellow lights were flashing, cones and flags were out, crazy. And people think living in the country is quiet and peaceful! 

This tree fell on the hay road blocking access to my fort!

This is across the main road.
 

No comments: