I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Friday, February 26, 2010

Breather

Been taking a couple of weeks off from house design research. I needed to let my head clear and catch up on some other things.
Daughter, on the other hand, has been drawing up all the graph paper plans into AutoCad and making necessary corrections. So while I am focusing on writing stories, she is busting her butt on the design.
I went to a lit and small press fair on Saturday at my school. Sunday I went to a gem and mineral show and a flower show all at the museum.
It was great to get out of the house and not think about the new house. I have to nurture my spirit and rejuvenate my body with all that good energy from the crystals.

No comments: