I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thank goodness

I appreciate help from others as I create this project. A friend of my sister's recently paid me a visit with log house plans! "Who Hoo," as she would say.

She loaned them to me to glean for details. I had been trying to get a real hard copy set for a while and then she laid them in my hands. Her Dad had given them to her, a while back, for her dream home.

She is someone who loves lakes and woods and most things country. A connoisseur.

She even offered to loan me an appropriate book,



but after my recent water spillage on one of my Mackie books I figured I better pass and get it from the library instead. lol

It is a good recommendation about a lady building her own log cabin. And when I say she is building it, I mean she is out there with the axe cutting down the trees.

No comments: