I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Filed

Didn't think it would happen so fast but I got the maps filed on Friday. I got in and out in the town office, the city downtown office and the same at the uptown office. Yeah.

I spent the weekend doing some fun stuff mixed with working on my paper. I went to a psychic fair Sun and the church Fall Festival on Saturday. So nice to get outside.

I am waiting to hear back from my prof on when I can present. I am aiming for this coming week. It will seem so strange to not have homework. I won't know what to do with myself...not. lol

I am looking for an agent and/or publisher for my paper and for the memoirs I wrote to go with it. Let me know if you know of any.

No comments: