I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What the heck

was I doing going to a doctors appointment yesterday when I needed to be focusing on my presentation. I had made the appointment a month ago with a new doctor. I have been searching for the right fit of a primary care physician since my other one moved on to employee health at a hospital.
Then two weeks ago my professor scheduled, at my request, my presentation, for this Friday. I had forgotten about the physical.
Everything is good, though, the new doctor is nice and now I am racing to hem my dress and making notes for Friday.
Tomorrow I must stop at school to refresh my memory on the podium dials and knobs I'll have to use to get the screen down, turn on the computer, level the volume, etc.
Wish me luck. It all happens on October 2nd at 11am.

No comments: