I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Memoirs

It is all about school these past two weeks. One more to go and I am done. I will have my Master of Arts degree in Public Communications. Oh, yeah, and a student loan....

My presentation is Oct 2nd. I have already turned in the project and have clearance. My prof said I won't have to defend the paper. Yahoo! That is great. He said he has already given it the green light, so I am just presenting my paper and project.

Still, it is nerve racking to stand up and speak, especially in front of all the professor's. I know once I start presenting, it will zip by.
I am still busy printing out everything and having spiral bindings put on some extra copies.
The two main ones for school are finished. One goes in the library for circulation and the other stays in the department.

No comments: