I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Why I didn't post

By summer, when the sand came, I was so worn out and I kept thinking the months of busting my butt, working at the site and at my job were responsible. I had a harder and harder time standing up. I had to sit down.

All the time.

I had had two different weird rashes under my armpit and it was diagnosed as one thing then another.

In August I finally went to the doctors and I had strep. While at docs, I had a few blood tests, too. One came back positive for Lyme disease.

Again!

No wonder I was sicker and sicker and soooooo tired.
Then I had another throat infection, then infection in the glands of my eyes, then a reaction to the eye drop medicine...

End result, I wasn't posting.

No comments: