I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love Yahoo groups

I joined two Yahoo recycling groups thanks to my daughter's boyfriend and to Princess. Thanks you guys, for turning me on to them! I picked up my first free stuff from them last night. 
Guess what? 1100 sq of new shingles, still bundled!
This picture is the last of it, after I made two trips already.

I didn't know shingles are so heavy.


Here is the whole lot in my shed! Crazy, huh?
You can't image the look on my face when I saw the stack of shingles to pick up. I was over-joyed and overwhelmed at the same time. I didn't know what 1100 sq would look like and there it all was, Owens Corning, 25 year shingles, bark brown, and best of all...Free. 


No comments: