I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Friday, October 3, 2008

One Pizza Town

I may not have an address from the one pizza place town, but instead from the no pizza town! Since the main road use to go in front of the log home and the yellow house, their address is for the one pizza town. The rest of the road is for the no pizza town.
Once I get a green light on the perc, the well, subdivision, etc. I'll see if I can convince the US postal system that since this piece of land really is part of the yellow house parcel that indeed my forthcoming address needs to be for the pizza town.
Gosh, I just don't want to be from the Holler! lol
It will be funny that I grew up in the one town and now will live on the same parcel, but I will be living in a different town. Huh?

No comments: