I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wishing they hadn't


On Saturday I noticed that my wishing well was gone! Someone brazenly walked in my property and stole it.

I am crushed. If only you knew how much it meant to me, how long it took for me to find one I could afford...

I called the town police and they came right out.

The next day, I realized I had taken 'before' pictures of the shed area. I looked in my mess of desktop icons and finally found Friday and Thursday's pictures. Only to discover the wishing well was already gone on Thursday. Last time I can swear I saw it was on Easter.

In a ten day window, someone took it.

I knew I had a picture of it and soon enough I found some really good ones. I have been putting up flyers and have notified the neighboring town cops and the State Police.

If you see it, please let me know ASAP.

No comments: