I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bro home, Great Aunt died

Bro came home last night and it actually worked out if you can say death worked out...that Great Aunt passed and the wake was today. The part that worked out is that Ma has him there to keep her company since Great Aunt and Ma were so close.
Ma is sad and it is a comfort to know Bro will keep her active and in good company.
We went out to lunch at the Lebanese Restaurant after the wake today. Bro is taking her out-of-state for the big turkey day.
As for the 'project' Bro is going to clear some trees with his trusty chainsaw. I swear he comes home just so he can use it. He loves the smell of gasoline vapors and grey smoke blowing up his nose.
I marked off, yes, more string in the woods, the areas to clear. 110' x 75' for the leach field and the roadway for the well truck.

No comments: