I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Tuesday, November 25, 2008


I need to get the deed form at the legal supply place, get two tax forms from the county clerks office, get survey, subdivision through the town, possible title search, pay Ma, and bring signed and notarized deed and the signed (buyer and seller) tax forms back to the county clerks office. I'll have to check and see if there is a filing fee. The county clerks office notifies the assessors office of the purchase.
This is what I will be doing during the cold winter months.

No comments: