I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't forget the junkyard

Bro had a great idea I must act on. He suggested I contact his buddy, the junkyard guy, and ask if he has a culvert! I have been looking on freecycle and re-use-it on the Web but, duh, what about old school? The junkyard is where so many treasures are waiting to be loved.

I mailed Barry, the-well-guy, the signed contract. So baby steps forward.

I erased myself off of whitepages.com today. They have an easy way to take yourself off. After a conversation with Sis, it was decided I need to get my phone number removed from as much as possible before the identity theft bandit is arrested. He is Internet savvy, after all.

No comments: