I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Culvert

Sammy is coming by to check out what Barry wants in terms of culvert and tree felling in order to get his truck in. Cool. Sammy will put in the culvert, etc. I hope this coming week.
I spoke with June this morning, I suppose I was really looking for reassurance of which great spot to put the well. We have two dowsed spots, one up and one down. The one up has a really strong pull on the rods when you walk past the vein, the lower spot sort of floats to a crossed position. There is definitely energy disturbance in both areas, even I feel it with my tiny rods. I must decide without delay, so that we can put the culvert in and dig the well this next week. I am going to go meditate and pray on it on-site tomorrow. Please lead me God.
I am excited because once the well is happening it all becomes so real!
Yikes and Yeah at the same time.

No comments: