I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Monday, September 22, 2008

Thanks Suzie

Yesterday, after bowling for Inside Addiction's fundraiser, I met up with Suzie. She and I walked the property discussing at length all the many possibilities. This knoll, that knoll; this creek, that power line; the white pines, the hardwoods; steep slopes, level sections: noise from the road, noise from the neighbors; driveway safety, driveway site lines; wells, septics; and so much more.

Never enough time, but we sat in the woods on my free finds and ate yummy salad and roasted chicken, etc.

Suzie loaned me a digital camera! Yeah! I just have to track down a memory card. Hopefully before long you will see pics of the real building adventure.

No comments: