I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Contractor has a day off

I have a day off from working on the house today. This whole week will be quiet and I am happy about that.

I am headed to get my Tacoma inspected after failing due to frame rot. Toyota did a complete frame replacement. The dealership said they couldn't do the inspection until I put some miles on it, so now I have and I am headed back up there.

During the week I have to look into what tar goes on the foundation walls, how much it is, etc and look at utility doors. I want to look into adding some stiff foam insulation to the outer walls before the backfull. And I have to lock in a framer to do the walk-out wall and the decking to cap the foundation.

Oh, and find a plumber.

Off to Toyota, wish me luck.

What do you need luck with today?


No comments: