I am building my first home. Lucky me because it is in the woods! It is an adventure I surely will not forget.

Me with Rory

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I loved spending time with my family today. Pizza, ice cream, gifts, conversation and laughs. Thank you!

The day started out with a phone call from the excavator saying he will dig the hole next week if the weather holds up. We also worked out a couple of minor details.

Up until his phone call, I thought I would have a light week. I knew I have to pick out double doors for my walkout and I have to seriously look at numbers, and get a framer lined up. But during the phone call Danny-O brought up what to expect in terms of schedule for work between himself and the concrete guy as their work will overlap. And. Then he said, Tar.

Tar?

Oh God, I forgot about tarring the foundation. Who the heck is going to do that?

No comments: